Are you a financial advisor who wants to improve your marketing, meet revenue goals, create a sales goal, earn higher commissions, or increase productivity? Do you need clarity on where your career needs improvement? Creating a strategic plan will help you make and meet significant goals as efficiently as possible, and requesting professional assistance assures you a concise roadmap for improvement and growth.
Why Is A Strategic Plan Essential?
Your strategy for setting and achieving the necessary goals for your career growth within a specific time is in your plan. Your responsibilities and resources are also clearly identified.
When you plan your goals, you reduce or eliminate confusing and complex tasks and spend less money, time, and resources. Additionally, you will pursue improvements with purpose based on data rather than just observation.
Your strategic plan will include the following critical elements:
- Your vision statement.
- Your mission statement.
- Your role and purpose.
- Goals to take your career to the next level.
- Those responsible for completing different objectives.
- Timetables to achieve your goals in an organized and timely manner.
With a strategic plan, you will understand the following:
- The action needed to improve specific areas of your practice.
- The results you are seeking from making those improvements.
- The actions needed to complete goals.
- The resources needed to complete goals.
Elements of a Strategic Plan
- I assess your previous career goals and identify the areas of success, stagnancy, or decline in your firm or practice.
- I use an industry comparative benchmark analysis to determine your firm’s key metrics compared to the benchmark and the top 10 percent of your industry.
- I assess your purpose, mission, vision, and values to determine if your career is aligned.
- I conduct a SWOT analysis: we will identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats surrounding each goal to create purposeful objectives conducive to goal achievement.
- I will create action and performance plans to implement sales, customer service, and marketing strategies.
- We will assess employee engagement and performance and conduct check-ins for progress on objectives.
The Planning Process
- We create relevant and tangible goals aligning with your personal and professional goals using a Diamond Map assessment.
- We look at the key constraints and help you set goals to adjust, change, or remove limitations to maintain financial industry competitiveness.
- We identify the key results areas available to capitalize.
- I help you create action plans for the execution of objectives.
- We will communicate the strategic plan to your team to define employee roles and responsibilities and schedule check-ins.
- We will communicate the strategic plan to staff, answer questions, and address concerns from your team to have an engaging and insightful meeting.
Ready to scale your career? You can book a consultation with me today to create a comprehensive strategic plan.